- Friday Cotton Working Lower
- Cotton prices are fading the week’s strength through Friday’s midday. The board is back down by 57 to 104 points, led by March. That has the March contract back to a net loss for the week, with a Friday to Friday loss of 27 points through midday. Cotton export bookings...
- Mixed Midday in Hog Trade
- Front month lean hog futures are mixed at midday. The nearby prices are 20 to 87 cents lower while the deferred contracts add to their premium with 40 to 95 cent gains so far through Friday. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for was $70.33 in the Friday AM report,...
- Cattle Working Higher into the Weekend
- Live cattle are up by as much as 40 cents so far for the week’s last trade day. USDA confirmed some Thursday cash trade from $152 to $155, though volumes remain too light to establish a trend for the week. Nearby feeder cattle futures are trading with midday gains of...
- SRW Red to Hard Red Gains
- Friday wheat spreading has the CBT market down by 2 1/2 to 3 1/4 cents through midday, while the hard red classes remain in the black. KC HRW is trading 3 3/4 to 5 3/4 cents higher so far and MPLS HRS prices are fractionally higher to 2 cents in...
- Weaker Bean Prices Through Friday
- Midday soy quotes are red so far for Friday. Beans are fractionally lower in new crop to a dime in the red for March. Meal quotes are down by $2 to $2.70/ton in the front months. Soybean oil futures are trading with midday losses of 12 to 30 points. USDA...
- Mixed Corn Board at Midday
- The Friday trades have corn prices mixed with a penny stronger old crop and a penny weaker new crop. The spot (March) premium to December is now 95 cents on the board. USDA saw the week’s average ethanol prices as 1 to 7 cents weaker from $1.97 to $2.20/gal regionally....
Morris, Illinois (60450)